Relish Culinary Adventures Offers:
- Scheduled Cooking Classes
- Culinary Tours
- Corporate Events
- Private Parties
- Team Building
A Relish cooking class is the perfect complement to your wine country experience. Step into our Healdsburg kitchen and meet the chefs, food purveyors, and winemakers that make Sonoma County a food and wine destination.
Other important information about Relish Culinary Adventures events:
- Hands-on classes allow students to cook the meal themselves under the guidance of a chef. Typically, a hands-on class consists of three segments: a brief lecture and demonstration, cooking time, and, of course, sitting down and enjoying the prepared recipes. Usually, guests work in small groups on one or more recipes in parallel with the other groups. When possible, we structure a hands-on class to enable all participants to cook all the recipes. For a hands-on class, please dress in casual clothing and comfortable, closed-toed shoes. Most hands-on classes are limited to 20 students and last 3 hours unless otherwise noted.
- Guests receive copies of all recipes and full meal portions of all menu items unless otherwise noted on the class description.
- Unless otherwise noted in the class description, guests over 21 years of age will be offered 8 ounces of wine(in the form of two four-ounce glasses, four two-ounce glasses or three approximately three-ounce glasses, etc.) or, at some classes, an equivalent amount of aperitif or beer, served with the food. Additional wine or beer is available for purchase by the glass or bottle. Class participants may be asked to present identification to prove that they are of legal California drinking age.
- Demonstration classes are observation-style with students comfortably seated at tables facing the kitchen. Classes are demonstration unless otherwise noted. The Relish Culinary Center features high-definition cameras and TV monitors for clear viewing by all guests. Demonstration classes at the Relish Culinary Center can accommodate up to 36 guests and last 3 hours unless otherwise noted. For roving classes, chef-instructors use Relish’s portable demo table with an overhead mirror. Roving (off-site) demonstration classes accommodate are limited to 26 guests and also last approximately 3 hours.
- The minimum age for unaccompanied participation in a Relish class is 16 years. People aged 12 -15 are welcome to attend most classes if accompanied by an adult (over 21 years old.) Please contact us if you would like to bring a guest younger than 16 to ensure the class is appropriate for a younger person.
- We reserve the right to substitute menu items and ingredients due to availability.
- Staff for each class includes the chef-instructor, a Relish event manager and a varying number of class assistants based on the type and size of the class. Often other special guests such as a cheesemaker, farmer or winemaker are invited to participate in the class.
Relish Culinary Adventures Location:
Catering, Chef-Instructors, Cooking Classes in California, Cooking Classes in Healdsburg, Corporate Events, Culinary Tours, Private Parties, Team Building