South Bay School of Cooking Offers:
- Adult Cooking Classes
- Corporate Team Building
- Summer Camps for Kids
At the South Bay School of Cooking, students get their hands dirty. Everyone works around a communal island, making recipes, sharing tasks, and learning new skills.
South Bay School of Cooking offers hands-on adult cooking classes for Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach, El Segundo, Torrance, Palos Verdes and Greater Los Angeles.
Hands-on cooking classes can accommodate a maximum of 14 people comfortably for a hands on class.
South Bay School of Cooking Classes:
- COOKING 101 SERIES (3 classes)
- KNIFE SKILLS–Cutting Edge Crash Course
- FABULOUS FISH
- CAKES–All America Classics
- CHICKEN SKILLS–Easy, Simple, Fearless & Juicy!
- GNOCCHI WORKSHOP–Heavenly Italian Dumplings
- COOKING WITH CRAFT BEER–Have Your Beer & Eat It Too!
- PICKLING, PRESERVING & CANNING
- PAELLA & SANGRIA–Ole!
- INDIAN STREET FOOD–Little Plates, Big Flavors
- PERUVIAN–The Latest Hot Cuisine
- MACARON MADNESS!–Tiny French filled Cookies
- ITALY’S TUSCANY
- MEALS IN MINUTES! Simple, Fast & Delicious
- TAPAS, MEZES & CICCHETI & MORE–The Art of Small Dish Dining
- COOKING WITH HERBS & SPICES
- KOREAN–Cooking “Gangnam” Style
- ARTISAN PIZZA MAKING
- COBBLERS, DUMPLINGS & BUCKLES–Oh my!
- FRENCH PROVENCE–Great Mother’s Day Idea!
- MOTHER’S DAY BRUNCH–Downton Abbey Style
- EAT YOUR VEGGIES–And Love Them!
- THAI–A Night in Bangkok
- HANDMADE PASTA–Roll in the Dough!
- SUSHI SUSHI SUSHI–Let’s Roll!
- JAMAICAN ME HUNGRY
- ARGENTINEAN STEAKHOUSE–The Gaucho Grill
- WHISKEY-A-GO-GO Cooking with Whiskey
- SUMMER PIES–YUM!
South Bay School of Cooking Location:
Cooking Classes, Corporate Team Building, Summer Camps for Kids