University of Mississippi, Department of Nutrition and Hospitality Management degree offered:
- Dietetics & Nutrition, B.S.
- Hospitality Management, B.S.
- Food and Nutrition Services, M.S.
- Nutrition and Hospitality Management, Ph.D.
Department of Nutrition and Hospitality Management, a diverse and rapidly growing department whose faculty and staff is dedicated to preparing students for exciting careers.
- Food service Managers, $53,500
- Meeting and Convention Planners, $46,490
- Lodging Managers, $47,680
- Gaming Supervisors, $67,300
Programs: B.S. in Hospitality Management, B.S. in Nutrition and Dietetics, M.S. in Food and Nutrition Services (including a Coordinated Program in Dietetics), Ph.D. in Nutrition and Hospitality Management (Ph.D. Emphasis areas: Hospitality Management; Nutrition-General; Nutrition-Nutrition Policy; Nutrition-Sport Nutrition)
Dr. David H. Holben, Chair of Nutrition & Hospitality Management.
Hospitality Management Scholarships:
- American Hotel & Lodging Educational FoundationAH & LEF
- Susan Haskins Memorial Scholarship
- Hispanic College Fund
- Vasilyev Family Scholarship
- Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International
- Mississippi Hospitality & Restaurant Association
- Tourism Cares
- National Restaurant Association Educational FoundationNRAEF
- University of Mississippi Hospitality Management Program
University of Mississippi: Department of Nutrition and Hospitality Management Location:
B.S., Culinary Schools in Mississippi, Culinary Schools in University, Food and Nutrition, Hospitality Management, M.S., Nutrition and Dietetics, Nutrition and Hospitality Management, Ph.D