Eastern Maine Community College Degree Programs :
- Food Service Specialist, One-year certificate program
- Culinary Arts, Associate Degree Program
A.A.S. program graduates responsibilities:
- Line cooking including sauté, broiler/grill, fry and expedition work.
- Menu planning and execution.
- Pre-preparation and Preparation work in the categories of Garde Manger and Hot Foods; Saucier, Entremetier, and Tournant.
- Reservation systems and all phases of dining room position execution.
- Food costing, purchasing and distribution.
- Preparation of glutinous products, simple desserts and advanced dessert selections.
- Basic nutrition and modified diet menu items.
A.A.S., Certificate, Culinary Arts, Culinary Schools, Food Service Specialist