NorthWest Arkansas Community College, a Center for The Study of Food division Programs:
- Culinary Arts, Associate of Applied Science
- Culinary Arts, Technical Certificate
- Culinary Arts, Certificate of Proficiency
- Baking and Pastry Arts Option, Associate of Applied Science
- Baking and Pastry Arts, Technical Certificate
- Baking and Pastry Arts, Certificate of Proficiency
Culinary Arts Program offers a great variety of certificate and degree options in a small and student friendly environment.
The Culinary program at NWACC offers a wide range of varied and exciting internship opportunities at many of the area’s best food and lodging establishments. So whether you are ready to start on your new career or want to improve and update your current skills, NWACC has what you need.
Through small class sizes, NWACC provides individualized attention to students, for great learning outcomes in a dynamic and fun environment. NWACC is dedicated to providing a high quality, student centered, and career focused education. Students can choose between the fine arts of culinary arts, baking and pastry arts.
NWACC offers instruction from highly trained and experienced culinary professionals. All of our instructors come to us with years of professional experience and are constantly updating their skills to provide the most up to date instruction possible.
- Small class sizes and low student-to-teacher ratios.
- We develop a curriculum focused on real-world business challenges.
- You can significantly reduce the cost of your higher education by utilizing a transfer degree from NWACC.
- Highly credentialed instructors with real-world experience.
NorthWest Arkansas Community College, a Center for The Study of Food division Location:
A.A.S., Baking and Pastry Arts, Certificate, Culinary Arts, Culinary Schools in Arkansas, Culinary Schools in Bentonville