Augusta Technical College Program:
Learning opportunities develop academic, occupational, and professional knowledge and the skills for job acquisition, retention, and advancement.
Augusta Technical College Culinary Arts Program Description:
The Culinary Arts program is a sequence of courses that prepare students for the culinary profession.
The program emphasizes a combination of culinary theory and practical application necessary for successful employment.
Graduates who are current practitioners will benefit through enhancement of career potential.
Program graduates receive a Culinary Arts Diploma.
Culinary Arts Program Basic Skills Courses:
- Fundamentals of English I
- Foundations of Mathematics
- Interpersonal Relations and Professional Development (or)
- Basic Psychology
Culinary Arts Program Occupational Courses:
- Fundamentals of Culinary Arts
- Culinary Safety and Sanitation
- Principles of Cooking
- Fundamentals of Restaurant Operations
- Baking Principles
- Garde Manger
- Culinary Nutrition and Menu Development
- Culinary Practicum and Leadership
- Contemporary Cuisine
- Introduction to Computers
Augusta Technical College Location:
Culinary Arts, Culinary Schools in Augusta, Culinary Schools in Georgia, Diploma