San Francisco Baking Institute Offers:
- Baking Classes
- Professional Baking:
- The Bread module
- The Viennoiserie module
- The Pastry module
The San Francisco Baking Institute (SFBI) is a world-renowned leader in Artisan bread and Pastry education – the only school in the United States dedicated exclusively to Artisan baking. Faculty and staff are experts in their field as professionals, consultants, and educators. Students receive an extraordinary amount of hands-on, “real world” experience with the latest baking equipment and technology, along with an understanding of artisan baking techniques and values.
SFBI consult to top domestic and international bakeries. Experts praise us for elevating the baking craft and raising the standard of bread and pastry education. Critics hail our book, Advanced Bread and Pastry, as the authoritative textbook in the field.
San Francisco Baking Institute Benefits:
- Hands-on Training: Curriculum provides an exceptionally high level of hands-on practice and instruction. This helps our students master concepts and techniques instead of learning them temporarily.
- Advanced Equipment: Spacious classrooms and technologically-advanced equipment create an environment that is similar to a typical modern bakery, easing the transition from the classroom to a professional environment. Instructors help students learn how to adapt formulas for home and commercial kitchen settings.
- Individual Attention: Commit to small class sizes, with a maximum 16 students. This allows for an abundance of one-on-one instruction.
- Intensive Learning: Students train full day, rather than half day which allow them to gain greater expertise with less time away from work.
- Real-World Scale: Program design and the scale of SFBI facility enable students to bake in high volume, developing valuable and hard-to-find production skills.
San Francisco Baking Institute Location:
- Address:480 Grandview Drive
- South San Francisco, California
- ZIP: 94080
- Tel: (650) 589-5784
- Web: http://www.sfbi.com/
Baking & Pastry, Culinary Schools in California, Culinary Schools in San Francisco, Culinary Schools in South San Francisco